Saturday, December 20

What was I thinking?

I know I am crazy sometimes......of course I know that everyone has been extremely busy! Being the last week of school and the last weekend before Christmas.....the lists just keep getting longer. Anyhow, Over a week ago, there was a list at Shane's preschool asking for parents to volunteer to bring stuff for cookie decorating the last day of school. My bright mind said to me "Oh that's like a week away, sure I can make cookies on the weekend, no problem" HA! Weekend came and went, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday......I ended up taking Shane to bed at 7:30 as he was nodding off. I fell asleep too! (Too many late nights in a row will do that to a person) Anyhoo, I woke up at midnight and panicked! I have to make cookies for Shane's class tomorrow.....Well, here is the fruits of my labour. I crawled into bed at 4am........Just thought I would share some of my insanity....
There were 30 men, so enough for at least 2 per kid and tonnes and tonnes of stars!

No comments:

Guess What?