Thursday, June 21

Question/Answer time

I got this little survey from Marie's blog.....if you want to participate, just copy paste and fill in your answers!

1. Are you taller than your mom?Yes - my mom was 5'2" and I'm 5'3" and 3/4...hehehe
2. What color is your car? My new van is Silver
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? Notice of renewal from ICBC...ugh!
4. What is your ringtone? Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 of course...
5. Are you sick? No, never
6. What color is your favorite pillow? Depends on the pillow case I put on it!
7.What is your favorite video game?I like RPG's but I don't have time to play so I like deal or no deal on line. I can usually play it quickly.....
8. Had a nap today? I WISH!!!!!
9. Gold or Silver? I like the look of silver but own gold so I'll stick with that.
10.Is there an animal that creeps you out? spiders....
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? Son Shane in the stroller to see Mike and Sue at the Bay....thank goodness they have moved....it's soooo easy now!
12. Did you go iceskating as a kid?Yes. on class field trips
13. Ever have stitches?Nope
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?x-large decaf double double from timmy's
15. How long ago did you kiss someone?Shane an hour ago
16. What's something you want to do before you die? Travel-take kids to Disneyland and see Greece
17. Have you ever caught something on fire? Yes, as a teenager I put some pop tarts in the toaster and they caught fire. I was yelling fire and mom thought I was yelling spider until she saw the flames....
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?Yes
19. Have you ever seen the northern lights?No
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?Yes of course
21. Name something good that happened today.Everyday with the boys is a good day.
22. What room are you in?Family room
23. Are you worried about something you can't control?Always
24. Do you take daily medications?Not at the moment, trying to not have to
25. Ever been in a fight?Lots of verbal fights, and an almost fight with Kelli when we were teenagers....remember that? I can laugh about it now....
26. Are you wearing nailpolish?No.
27. Favorite color?Any shade of blue
28. Innie or Outie?Innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board?Yes, too many times....
30. Sweet or Sour?Sour
31. Sun or Moon?Moon.
32. What shoes did you wear today? Blue canvas comfies..
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?I like blue eyes.
34. Most important quality in any relationship?Trust.
35. Favorite zombie movie?Don't watch them
36. Time of day you were born?6:30pm
37. Do you know your blood type?A+
38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?There are so many things...but first it would be flooring for the house
39. Name something annoying in public transit?I don't do public transit...
40. Did you grow up in the city or country?Maple Ridge
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?The biggest loser I would in a heart beat!
42. Have you flown in your dreams?Yes.
43. Hugs or kisses?Hugs.
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get?Craft supplies/baskets, containers
45. Slurpee flavor?Coke

No comments:

Guess What?