Wednesday, February 28

I'm so EXCITED!

Well, I did it! I registered for a regional seminar in Vancouver for Stampin' Up! Oh, I'm so excited! I can't wait. It's not until Friday April 27th but I'm going! Yay! I've read about them and heard stories about them. I hear they are a tremendous amount of fun! Not only do we get business ideas but a new stamp set from the 2007-2008 catalog that hasn't even been released yet! We get to do make and takes and we get to swap with other demonstrators! I asked my upline Marnia how many card fronts she takes to this type of event and she said between 100-150. Usually four designs. I've got my work cut out for me the next few months. I can't wait! It's also an opportunity to learn new things to share at workshops. Hopefully someone will book some workshops so I can share all the fun stuff I've been learning! If you or anyone you know is interested have them email me! I still have 3-4 spaces left in my scrapbooking club that is starting in April. Got to go......take care! oh, my email.... splashry@telus.net.

Tara

1 comment:

Tankgirlxx said...

hmmm I think you are somewhat excited about this seminar...just a wild guess lol. Sounds like it'll be a really good opportunity :o)

Guess What?