Sunday, February 11

Update-Feb 11

Just a quick update. Didn't really do anything too exciting this past week. Spent a day with Dave's mom as she can't drive anymore. Brought her to Chilliwack and did some shopping, picked up Ryan from school, went to White Spot for lunch and had her stay for roast beef supper. Then I took her home. The week itself was samo samo. I did however finish the Valentine crafting for the kids in Ryan's class. I made heart pouches with ribbon so they're like a purse and little red boxes embossed with gold hearts for the boys. I put some chocolate and those conversation hearts inside. I just have to take some pictures of them (once I clear off my craft table) and then I will upload them to my craft blog.


Took Ryan to Austin's birthday party yesterday at the Sho Bu Kai Karate club here in Chilliwack. Ryan did awesome! He actually tried it out. The party included a 45 min karate lesson. The party was fun! That's about it for now. Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend!





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments:

Guess What?