Thursday, August 10

The Ant Bully

Well, yesterday we went to see the Ant Bully at the Cottonwood 4 movie theater. It was way better than Barnyard! By Far! I originally wanted to go to the 1:10 at Towne with Charmaine and Emily but I had to WAKE Kaitlyn at 12:30. I was a little steaming. Also, Shane had gone down for a nap at 11:00am. Shane would have been ok to wake tho. Anyway, then I thought that maybe we could make the 2:35 at Mission Silvercity. Kaitlyn decided that she wasn't hungry. (In the back of my head I was thinking, that if she's not hungry then no popcorn) What a bitch I am. Well, after I got Shane and fed him lunch and Ryan to get socks on and Kaitlyn to get dressed, it was like 1:45. Definitely not enough time to get to Mission. Scrap that idea. So, then next showing was in Chilliwack at 3:35. I didn't want to go so late only because, then I would be running until bedtime. Get home, make supper, do dishes, get kids ready for bed and then maybe think about sitting. Crazy, but that's what we did. I did buy Kaitlyn popcorn and a pop. I sat down with her and told her that she needs to get up earlier in respect of the rest of the family. If we want to do anything or go have some fun, we can't be sitting around waiting for her all the time. When her dad came home, she was down, and her dad picked up on that right away. She told him that she was feeling guilty about sleeping so late. I explained to him everything I said to Kaitlyn right in front of Kaitlyn and he was ok with that. Surprisingly enough, she was up, dressed and on the computer when I came down with Ryan and Shane at 9:30. I made Shane and Ryan breakfast first then I made sausages, eggs and toast for her and I. She is NOW having her shower. Deep breath. I know her way of thinking, that she didn't want to wake up anybody by having a shower. So here we wait yet again....and it is 10am. So, now we'll have to wait until after Shane's nap to do anything because he'll be going down in an hour. Kaitlyn goes home tomorrow. I was hoping that we would do some fun things while she was here. I guess not. Anyway, enough of me ranting.....hope everyone is doing great!

Well it won't let me upload pictures at this time, so will later.

1 comment:

Tankgirlxx said...

well at least she is trying and not being difficult by trying to sleep anyway even though you had a talk. and I wouldn't say you were being a bitch if you didn't let her have popcorn at the movie as that is exactly the way I think......ok well I AM a bit of a bitch. lol! I know how frustrating it is though when you try to make plans as you want everyone to get out and do something together and someone ruins it.

Guess What?