Tuesday, August 22

Dinotown


Well, I decided that since they were predicting a 30% chance of rain for tomorrow that I would get the boys outside doing something fun today. It was a toss up between Dinotown and Birchwood Dairy. I knew for sure that Ryan would love the dinosaurs, so I called Oma at 8:30 this morning to see if she would like to join us. She arrived at our house around 10:30 and we left for Dinotown (right near Bridal Falls) at 10:50.
We had a blast! I am glad that Oma came, beause that gave Ryan and I the chance to do things together just the two of us while Oma pushed Shane in the stroller. We went boating, quite a few times. Ryan didn't really paddle, he mostly kept getting me wet. Then we went on the bike track. He actually wore a helmut, but I had to hold him on my lap and peddle. My legs are a little stiff from that one.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


He loved the water park and the bumper cars and the dino slide etc etc. We could have stayed longer but Oma had a doctor's appointment in Abbotsford for 4:30 so we left the park at 2:45. It was definitely long enough. Ryan says, he definitely wants to go again! I will probably take him again, maybe on a weekend when we don't have Kaitlyn as she is way too old for it, and so that Dad can do these fun things with him too. Then I can be the one to push Shane around. Funny enough, I ran into my boss' wife Jen Bay, with their two daughters, Bella and Kaitlyn and her parents and nephews. How funny. Ryan has another swim lesson tomorrow at noon. I sure hope that he enjoys that. After the last one, he didn't want to go again. I just really want him to know how to swim. It would make me feel a lot better considering he has no fear of the water right now. Anyhow, if we do anything else this week, we'll let you know. Hope that everyone is doing well, if anyone ever reads my blog.


1 comment:

Tankgirlxx said...

Dinoland sounds fun....when can we go ?! lol Glad you had a good time and had someone to help you out with Shane so you could have some fun to. :o) I may be a little bit behind but I always read your blogs

Guess What?