Tuesday, August 1

Newest Creation : Mini Baby Album

This is my newest creation, a mini baby album for Dan and Tanya's new baby, Zachary James Bos. He was born on the 25th of July.

I have this alphabet set that I bought to do my scrapbooks for the boys and couldn't wait to use them. Each letter has a picture of an animal integrated into the letter. They are so cute. So what I did was, each page is the letter of the alphabet with a descriptive word for each page. I then included a white journaling box at the bottom of each page and then a little colored oval for the date. I also scored the pages at 6" so they can cut out the pages if they want to put the pages into a 6" x 6" album. I did that purposely.

Tell me what you think and would love any suggestions for the next time I do it.


This is the front cover.


Inside front cover and first page which is labeled "A" for Adorable.


This "H" for Hugs and "I" for I Love You.


This page is "P" for Precious and "Q" for Quiet. Of course each page's matte is a different color.

2 comments:

Tankgirlxx said...

The scrapbook looks fantastic, very adorable! Shane's coming on leaps and bounds now, next thing you know he'll be jumping on the furniture!! The aquafit sounds hard. Riding my bike home last night was killer especially as I still did my hour walk at lunchtime, took me longer to get home than to get in. Plus there were all these people who just buzzed right on by me on their bikes.....show offs! lol

Sue said...

Where do you find the time! I like the book and I'm sure they will too!

Congrats to Shane...yahhhh! I'm so glad that you can video all his achievments for us to see.

Guess What?