Thursday, October 12

My Baby Boy is 1 year old today!

Happy Birthday to my little guy Shane. I can't believe that you are one year old already. This past year has just flown by. It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital having you. All in all a much better experience than when Ryan was born. Anyway, we had an eventful day today.

First we walked Ryan to school for 8:30am. Then we walked home and played for a little bit before I had to go to dad's bank for 9:45am. I met with the lady there and finished some paperwork then we went to the mall. I dropped off the gold chain at the jewellers that Dave got me for Christmas last year as Shane snapped it right in half. Not even close to the clasp. Then I headed to the health food store. Of course they were totally out of fenugreek and aren't expecting another order for a couple of weeks to a month. So I wandered over the London Drugs to pick up some mineral oil for my ear then of course I passed Please Mum and they had a sale on . Buy one shirt and get the second shirt half price. So, I bought both Ryan and Shane a new shirt. Ryan's shirt has a real cool dragon on it and Shanes is burgundy and navy that says Hockey Party at my Crib. It's real cute From there we went back to the school to pick up Ryan.

We came home and fed Shane some lunch and put him down for a nap. He didn't sleep well. He slept for maybe 40 mins then was up, so I went up and nursed him again and put him back down. I ended up having to wake him up at 1:30 because I had made an appointment to have his first haircut with Nicolette at 2:15 and had to pick up Oma on the way. Oh, his haircut is so cut. He did cry a bit but not nearly as bad as Ryan did his first time. From there we headed over the the Real Canadian Superstore for Shane's one year pictures. I get to pick them up tomorrow. Very cute too. I had just him and some brotherly pictures done too. From there we went back to Oma's for about an hour visit then loaded up to come home.

I fed Shane some supper and then got ready for aquafit. I was basically home for half an hour before heading back out the door. After aquafit, I went to the other Real Canadian to pick up some groceries for the party on Saturday and a birthday present for one of Ryan's classmates as Ryan was invited to his birthday party on Sunday. Now I'm home and eating a quick piece of pizza and hopefuly to bed. Tomorrow I have to go to Costco (with Dave's mom again as she needs some things and doesn't have a Costco card anymore.) to pick up Shane's birthday cake. I also have another appointment with one of dad's other banks at 3pm. After that, I want to stay home.

STUPID BLOGGER WON'T LET ME POST THE PICTURES...............................



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Before getting his haircut.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


And after getting his haircut.....Isn't he handsome!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a handsome fella!

Happy 1st Birthday Shane! I remember it like it was yesterday! I feel very blessed that I was able to snuggle with you all night long the first night - thank you for being in my life!

Auntie Suzy
x0x0

Kaili said...

Handsome dude! Happy Birthday!!!

Tankgirlxx said...

Great haircut! I'm tired just reading all that running around. Did you get the e-card I sent for Shane's Bday? Hope the party went well, look forward to hearing about it :o)

Guess What?