Sunday, April 2

Pain.....

Can pain cause depression?
Definately has caused me frustration......and a few tears.....

My Pain,

Worse the last two days - Weather?
Both of my hands - right is worse than the left.
It hurts to write and type
The pain in the right hand is worse in the thumb into the wrist
All other joints in both hands are quite stiff
Can't grasp anything - causes severe pain
Skin is hyper-sensitive to touch - skin seems sore
Pain seems to be migrating - I have the odd sharp pain in my upper arms when lifting overhead
My feet are killing me - left is worse than the right
Left ankle has sharp radiating throbbing pain into my foot
There is no flexion or extension in either my feet or hands
Hurts to walk, sort of just lumber side to side
Walking up stairs or from a sitting to standing position, my knees get sharp pains
All finger and toe joints are super stiff and tight - almost like water retention tight
Has woken me up in the middle of the night the last two nights
Literally wake with tears in my eyes every morning.

No comments:

Guess What?