Sunday, July 16

Toronto Continued

We're home safe and sound and couldn't be better. Our trip just flew by. We did a lot since the last post. We visited Niagra Falls, Joanne bought a new van, Shane grabbed and spilled coffee on Aunt Jo's 4 day old $2300 laptop computer. She was able to get it fixed for $160 thank goodness. Boy did I feel bad. Joanne managed to fry her video camera, so that's in getting fixed. We visited the cottage the following weekend. She got a new hot water tank installed up there. The toilet backed up, I plunged for over 20 mins. Had Jason come up on the Sunday and he fixed it. I informed her she was on septic, so they had that cleaned out since they've owned the cottage now for 3 years and didn't know they were on septic. Saw Casa Loma, which is a castle in the heart of Toronto. Very Cool. Let's see, what else? oh, put together their new patio table for them. Joanne had her friend Dorothy come over the night before we left to give Jo and I a manicure as a birthday present. That was great. Ryan and Shane were fantastic on the flight home. It was nice to see Dave and get home and sleep in our own beds. Of course, because we were running late to board the plane, my suitcase didn't make the flight. So, I received a $30 credit and because I went the next day to pick it up, they gave me another $30 credit. Oh, I did go in and see the lawyer to probate dad's will. So, this coming week, I have to make a trip to Maple Ridge to get some paperwork signed, then we can get the will probated and then sell his place. I'm going to attach some pictures now and if I think of anything I missed, I'll add in a later post.

From left to right, my nephew Mikey, sister Janet, nephew Lucas, Joanne and Janet's mom Betty, nephew Jesse and of course, you all know Ryan....haha.


Auntie Joanne and the boys, Shane and Ryan.

1 comment:

Tankgirlxx said...

Welcome home!!! Sounds like it was a fab trip! I love Niagra Falls thought it was lovely and our side is better than the American side lol! That sounds so lovely to have a cottage to pop up to for weekends.

Guess What?