Sunday, March 5

Finally...a semi-normal day....


Life has been so crazy the last few weeks that it was finally nice to have a semi-normal day. Not that I don't have my breakdown moments during the day, but it's getting better. The uncontrollable sobbing moments are replaced with brief teary moments. I find that I am very sensitive and emotional towards everything, especially t.v. It's affecting me different. I can't wait for my visit with Dr. Lees. Thank you Sue for taking the time out to watch my kids while I do that. I sooooo appreciate it!
Today was a Costco day. I've been putting it off for at least five days now. I put Shane in the baby bjorn and Ryan in the buggy. Dave pushed and I pointed to what we needed. It was great, even though Costco is busier on Sundays. After Costco, we hit Tim Horton's and went over to Lia's. Of course, the first thing Ryan asks Oma for is ice cream. Thank goodness she didn't have any. Dave took Ryan to the park. I had a bowl of her ham and pea soup. Yummy. I took a look at her VCR/DVD as she said she was having problems with it. It works fine and showed her. She says that Jenn and Bo and the kids may come down for spring break. I told her that they could stay with us since we have the room now. She changed the subject. I know she likes putting them up, even if she has to child proof and her house gets all messy. I told her that our house is a disaster from Ryan so it wouldn't be any different having them here. I'm going to email them to extend the offer as I know she won't bring it up to them. I at least want to have them over for supper while they are here. I actually don't mind cooking for a bigger crowd. Dave has hockey tonight, so hopefully I can get the kids to bed at a decent time before Desperate Housewive's and Grey's Anatomy. With my luck, it won't be on because of the Oscars. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anyhow, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Kaili said...

Cute picture Tara!!
Shane is a growing like weed!
Have fun at Alex, he's AWESOME!

Guess What?