Thursday, March 2

I always have a story........don't I?

Well, the latest in the my life. My sister Joanne has just let me know that dad has been cremated. He was cremated before I was even notified of his death. Apparently this "handyman" at the mobile home park where dad lived is claiming to be the executer of my dad's estate and apparently he gets everything. He sent a cheque for $2500 to foreign affairs to have dad's body cremated. He has not produced a copy of the will, no documentation provided to foreign affairs..nothing. What the hell? Not that I'm after anything from dad, but the point being is that he had children and those children should be at the very least considered. This guy is not going to get away with trying to rip off this family. Unfortunately, he picked the wrong family to mess with. We won't go down without a fight. hahahaha.

Wednesday March 1, 2006 - Ryan went to preschool as usual and later in the afternoon from 2pm-4:30 we went to Emily's 6th birthday party at the Yarrow Elementary School Gym. It was great fun! Ryan had a blast getting pulled on a little flat deck cart by a hula hoop. Emily looked so cute in her purple outfit and pig tails. I hope she got everything she was hoping for.

Nothing special doing today, hanging around home for a change. I did decide to cook a turkey for supper. It's starting to smell real good. I can't wait!

No comments:

Guess What?