Friday, March 17

Some good distraction...

Well, our household is going to be a busy one this weekend. Bo and Jenn, and their kids, Ben and Danny are coming down for a few days. Actually, they arrived yesterday in their brand new Dodge truck. Apparently it's red. They stayed with Dave and Bo's mom Lia last night and will be spending Friday and Saturday night with us. I extended them the invitation since we now have the room to put them up. I pray that all the kids get along and "share". I was hoping to bbq this weekend. I pulled out a pork roast that I want to put on the rotisserie. I went outside to give the old bbq a good dusting off. Well, spiders galore. AHH! I HATE SPIDERS! They freak me out. YUK! I managed to get the grates and the underplates off the bbq. I swear if candid camera were watching, everyone would have been howling. I brought them in and washed them thoroughly in the sink. They look great! Now the guts of the bbq have to be cleaned. I really don't want to do it. I am going to pull out the instruction manual so we can blow out all the critters. I'm hoping I can con Dave into doing at least that part of it. We'll see. I will post pics of our weekend when it's done. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sue said...

My 2nd attempt at posting a comment, the first one went somewhere in never, never land.

Got your message, we were extremely busy until 2:30 then I completely forgot to phone you back, sorry.

Now, I'm sure you have a house full and I'll chat with you on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend, talk to you later.

Kaili said...

Have a great week end!

Guess What?