Wednesday, December 6

Breakfast with Santa

Well, the Langley Craft Fair went well! I was quite pleased with the outcome and I still have stuff left over, enough for my personal use. Very happy about that. Thank you for all of your help and support Sue! I had a wonderful day with you even though we got diddly crafting done!

Last Saturday was also Breakfast with Santa. This is the first year Ryan was excited to see Santa and he actually sat on his lap. He asked Santa for an grater. We'll see if Santa comes through. ;) Shane on the other hand was none too impressed with jolly old St. Nick. So, I guess it will be another five years before he's willing to sit on his lap. I put Shane in the same outfit Ryan wore for his first Christmas. Soooo cute. Nah, they're not brothers. I'm glad that it fit him. Not much else exciting happening here. Helping Sue with her Christmas cards. She's coming over on Saturday so we can get her 41 cards done. She has chosen to do the faux postage card that I did. If you want to see it, you'll have to link to my craft blog. I've got the postage all cut out, stamped and watercolored. That's the time consuming part. Now we have to emboss the actual cards (easy) and mount and staple the ribbon to the Let It Snow! parts. It shouldn't take us long at all.


I've also volunteered to help Ryan's kindergarten class with gingerbread houses. Anyone remember the 15 large houses I made for a pampered chef party? If I remember correctly, Kelli was just pregnant with Jordan, so 7 years ago. Insane. The houses I'm doing for the class are made out of graham crackers, so they are very cute and quite small. The other Kindergarten class liked the idea and asked if they could do it too. That means a total of 44 houses. Yikes! What the hell was I thinking? I do however, have until next Thursday. They want to devote Thursday to decorating. I'll make up the royal icing for the kids and take it to school that day. I have already made 8 houses today, so will take to school tomorrow. I have no room for them. Hopefully the school does. Anyhow, that's about it for now. Catch up again soon!

Tara

No comments:

Guess What?