Thursday, January 25

Lot's has happened!

Well, I finally got my computer back! I wasn't too concerned as I could still check my email on Dave's work ibook. I'm still trying to figure everything out on here. Of course he deleted everything and reinstalled Windows XP. So now the fun part is reinstalling all the extra programs I had on here. Like the picture software for my camera. I just located that and now it is downloading ALL the pictures off of it even though most of them are already on the computer. Everyday there is a new challenge. Good thing is is that it is not crashing anymore and it is tonnes faster!

Were do I begin? Hmmm, well on Ryan's birthday he turned the big 6. He went to school as usual. (For the whole week he was the VIP) That involves taking in pictures of him from birth to now on the Monday, then friends and family on the Tuesday, then pets and special events on the Wednesday. Thursday was a special show and tell and Friday was a special snack for the class. He quite enjoyed it. After school, we went to visit Oma, and she had a blueberry pudding cake with 6 candles and a couple of presents for him. He of course had some ice cream too! After we left there, we came home and waited for dad to get off work. When dad came home, we were all outside trying to shovel some more snow off the driveway. Wasn't working so great as we had driven over most of it and was pretty packed and wet. We all hopped into the van again and had a fantastic birthday dinner at White Spot. Pirate Packs for Ryan and Shane. They gave us a free cheesecake for dessert. Dave ate most of it and I had a couple bites. The kids' dinners come with ice cream. It was a great dinner out. The kids were great! We then came home for Ryan to open his presents from us. He got the Buzz Lightyear he so desperatly wanted and a few other goodies. I think it was a great birthday.

No comments:

Guess What?