Wednesday, May 24

Projects....


Everyone has them....I seem to want to do something, I think and think about it, then I start it, among many other things I want to do and seem to work on a bunch of things at one time, never finishing any one thing. Well, I've been wanting to take a picture of our rhodo outside before the blooms fall to the ground. Well, I actually did it. Just now. Me and Ryan.



I've started a hook carpet for Ryan's room as he has laminate flooring and it would be nice for when he gets out of bed to have something warm and soft to put his feet upon in the morning. He picked it out. It's of Simba and....the girl lion, I can't remember her name. Ryan never really liked the movie, but he really likes this rug. I've been working on this for about oh, two months. Still have quite a bit to do.

I've also been working on another craft project that I want to give as a gift. I don't want to say what it is just yet as the recipient may read this blog and I wouldn't want to give away the secret. Because of my rheumatoid arthritis, this project has literally taken me months. I do however, work on it a little bit each day. I pray I get it done in time.

I have also set up my dining room table with ALL of my scrapbooking stuff and card making stuff. What an overwhelming area. I didn't realize I had so much stuff. Like I had said to Sue not too long ago. I need to stop buying stuff and actually use the stuff that I have. I have enough stuff to make a LOT of stuff. I have made about four GREAT cards the last few days. I have a lot of birthdays coming up. I have to get cracking. If anyone ever wants to come over and scrap or make cards, just give me a holler. All my stuff is out and ready to go.

Here are my most recent and favorite creations.



I also have a couple of books that I want to get read. I've started them but of course have not found the time to continue with them. With the kids, it is kind of impossible as they are never quiet at the same time. Of course I also have some cleaning projects I want to get done and some yard work as well, but my body can only do so much. The house cleaning thing is not eally a priority as it is not my favorite thing to do, but I do think about lots of stuff. I think that is about it. If I think of other projects that I have forgotten, I will post later.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful Rhodie, and fabulous cards! I look forward to making some soon.

Kaili said...

The girl lion is NALA! I thought you might like to know. :)
Nice cards. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow little mrs crafty aren't ya?! Well done the cards look fab and making a hook carpet too I'm jealous, wish I could had a crafty side

Guess What?