Saturday, March 3

I have my bangs again! Yay!





Well, I got my hair cut and colored today! I had at least 3 inches chopped and wanted to color my hair to cover the white hair. I just keep pulling it out. And those were just the ones I could see. Could you imagine how many there were that I couldn't see? It's really soft and nice and shiny. I'm liking it a lot so far. So, of course I bought product and I bit the bullet and bought the flat iron. Every time I go there, I've wanted the flat iron. I think I have a spending problem?! I have to promise myself that I'm going to use it at least 3 times a week! Anyway, what do you think of my new do?

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice do, very stylin!

Thanks for the visit last night. I'm looking forward to our order today - woohoo!

You must take a picture of all your stuff and put it on your blog, let the "fans" know your committment!

PS: I did what you suggested and went in thru my blog - hopefully this works! Yay if it does.

Tankgirlxx said...

the new do looks fantastic!! flat iron...I'm assuming they are straighteners?
speaking of white hairs...I swear I have spotted a couple of greys!! and not the little alien dudes either. We are wayyyy to young for grey hairs, dammit!

Guess What?