Wednesday, March 28

Spring Break Update







Wow am I a terrible blogger. I don't know where the time goes. Ryan had a week off for spring break last week. Dave took off the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Of course on Monday it was pouring rain. Can't remember what we did. Tuesday we went to the Vancouver Aquarium. We got a nice day too! Ryan had such a great time! I have lots of pictures but promise I'll only upload the good ones. On Thursday, Dave's brother Bo and his wife Jenn and the cousins, Ben and Danny came down for a visit. They stayed with Lia Thursday night and then stayed with us Friday night. We also had Kaitlyn that weekend too! Full house. We couldn't convince the Bridesville Macfarlanes to stay another day (they have this week off too-two weeks spring break) but they did however stay until late on Saturday. They left for home around 4pm after Turkey dinner. I thought it would be nice to have an early "easter' like dinner all together. At the time I was planning, I had no idea when they were leaving. Even if they couldn't stay, we would have Lia over and enjoy Turkey dinner! We all love turkey! I put the bird in at 10:50 so we were eating by 3pm. Get them all nice and stuffed up before the long drive. A triptophan induced sleepy drive....mwaa hahahah.... Other than that, I've just been making some card swaps for the Regional Stampin' Up seminar that I'm attending on the 27th of April. I've made 20 of one kind and 2 of the other as I ran out of some key ingredients like paper.....I'll have to place another order tonight! BooHoo....lol I can start working on prepping the easter baskets that I'm showing the kids how to make next week. I'm just cutting and scoring them. The kids get to decorate them and put them together in class. It'll be fun. They are also going to be coloring eggs that day. Yikes, it will be a busy 2 1/2 hours. Check out my craft blog to see the regional cards I just made and check back next week when we're done the baskets! Hopefully I blog sooner than later!

4 comments:

Tankgirlxx said...

sounds like a lovely spring break :o) I remember those beluga whales at the aquarium lol. Sounds like you will be very busy getting crafty for Easter! Enjoy.

Kelli said...

You're a bad blogger? I'm worse...and I'm just catching up on your entries. LOVE your new haircut and color!! Looks great! Sounds like you had a really good spring break. My boys love going to the aquarium. We should make a date to go to the zoo!!

Hey..there are 2 people in the US with my name!!

Love ya
Kelli

Kelli said...

You're a bad blogger? I'm worse...and I'm just catching up on your entries. LOVE your new haircut and color!! Looks great! Sounds like you had a really good spring break. My boys love going to the aquarium. We should make a date to go to the zoo!!

Hey..there are 2 people in the US with my name!!

Love ya
Kelli

Anonymous said...

The reason you don't have time to blog is because you're a busy lady! Crap, you have so much stampin to do within the next month not to mention the patients cards for May!

Like to the pics! Looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Sue

Guess What?