Thursday, February 7

Day 3

Well, I don't have pictures for you.  I ran out of time.  So no walking today. 

My day consisted of dropping the kids off at school, going to card class on Promontory.  I was there until 12:15 then headed to Cheryl's to get Sue's birthday present and get my brows, chin and face waxed.  Feels good.  From there I headed back to collect the boys.  from there we went to the bank then Fraser Valley Meats to get some meat.

Food for today consisted of my smoothie for breakfast.  I had a ham and cheese sandwich on my way to Cheryl's.  From Cheryl's on the way to school I had an apple.  For dinner Ryan wanted bacon and eggs and hashbrowns.  Delish!  I love breakfast for dinner!  At about 10:30 I was hungry!  So I had a bowl of leftover butter chicken from last night.  Night eating....very bad. 

It is now 12:40am - have to crash as I have to shower in the morning.  I got called in to work 4-12 tomorrow.  I doubt I will have time to walk tomorrow either, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Good night.

No comments:

Guess What?