Friday, February 8

Day 4 came and went

Again, no picture - no walking.

It was a super busy day, however I got to see some of my best friends!!!!  Gotta love that!

Started with dropping the boys off at school, hit bank machine and check for Ryan's papers (that weren't there!  grrr)  then zip home as Jenn was dropping by to borrow my big shot to run some of her Valentine's through.  Meanwhile, after drop off I got to visit with Krista.  She popped 'round to visit for half an hour before we got on with our day.  Time flies hanging with her.  Conversation is so easy!

After Krista left, I settled at the craft table to work on the boys' Valentines for their classes.  Pictures to come later.  Weird that Jenn hadn't arrived yet.  10am came and so did she finally.  10:30, Sue texted to say that she was on her way.  (We made a pact that once a month when she's out here getting her brows done that we meet for tea/lunch/snack whatever)  So today we were meeting at Planet Earth for her belated birthday lunch.  So, Jenn was done and we parted ways and I went to check for Ryan's papers yet again.  So happy they were there!  Then off to lunch.  It was a wonderful visit.  I had split pea soup with corned beef on rye, Sue had the same soup with a veggie wrap.  We of course had earl grey tea!  Then 12:45 came and I was off and running!  I had made arrangements to see Charmaine who I hadn't seen I'm sure in a year!  We sat and chatted and drank our special drinks.  I had a non-fat sugar free earl grey tea latte.  YUM!  After that it was off home to meet Ryan.  I had Krista pick up Shane and Ryan walk home.  I got Ryan's papers ready and then started preparing dinner as I was called in to work 4-12.  Ryan got his papers done by 3:40!!!  He said he ran.  I waited for Krista to pick me up and take me to work (she kind of forgot)  Managed to get there by 4:05.  The shift went by fast!  I had perogies and oktoberfest sausage for dinner.  I was bad though, I had a coke and 2 bags a chip on my dinner break.  However, when I got home I did not eat!  I usually am hungry.  I stayed up til 1:30 as I was doing the nod but no eating!!!!

Full full day but worth it to see my friends.  They are all so different and each of them fill up my soul in different ways that make me feel whole.  Hard to explain but my friends are so awesome!  I LOVE you all!!!!!  So much!!!  Please never forget it!

No comments:

Guess What?