Friday, May 18

Field Trip and Pro-D day....again

Well, same old thing around here. Ryan had a field trip on Wednesday Both K classes got on the bus to go to Banner's (it's a restaurant now but was formerly known as Big Scoop) for icecream and then to the Chilliwack public library for a fun story telling session and then to sign out a book. Ryan quite enjoyed it. Tomorrow, Friday is a pro-d day again, of course what a great way to start a long weekend eh? I'm thinking of taking Krista (Bridger's mom, classmate of Ryan) to Toy Trader's in Langley. Will call her in the morning to see if she is up to it. Then I really really really want to go and see Shrek 3. Who cares what the kids want, I want to see it with popcorn, the whole bit. I'm even willing to sacrifice Shane's nap. How mean is that. I just have to look up the times and figure it out. I'm just going to see how the day unfolds.

Next week is a little hectic. We have Kaitlyn this weekend, Dave is working for Yarrow as Rudy is away next week. I'm volunteering at Bingo for the school from 10pm-1am on Tuesday. Thursday is the PAC meeting at 7pm as Krista and I said we would go if they made it evening. So they did. And Friday is Ryan's Primary fun day! Dave also has to take his mom to Vancouver on that Friday regarding the tumor in her head. The week is going to fly, so hopefully you're not to disappointed in me if I don't get a chance to update. What are your plans Aysha? Do you get a holiday any time soon? I know, good funny....lol.

Take Care
Tara

2 comments:

Sue said...

Tara's going to be a PAC mom....heehee. Just for the record, you'd or should I say, "you'll" make a terrific PAC mom! You go girl - like you don't already have enough to do!

Hey, how does the house plans go! Ideas flying?

I'm kind of bummed about Grey's. What a downer ending. So where does the power of "The Secret" come in for these people? It can't all be a downer - there's got to be happy residents out there!!

Tankgirlxx said...

ok, dumb question from the non-parent....what is PAC..is that PTA or something?!
I'm dying to see Shrek 3!!! and I have no kids to take ! lol
Oh and you still have to let me know what presents to bring back missus and if you don't let me know then you are getting something that's I've picked....not a good option lol.
Holiday?! hardy har har....go on pull the other one.
Sounds like a another hairy week at the MacFarlane household, I don't know how you keep your sanity girl!
xx

Guess What?