Thursday, May 3

Pretty Lame

I'm sorry I haven't updated but nothing real exciting has happened. Just the day to day busyiness. I did attend the Stampin' Up! regional event on Friday the 27th of April. I was up the night before (or should I say morning) until 3:30am, then I had a shower and set my alarm for 5:15. I had to be out of the house by 5:45ish. Ish is right! It was more like 5:54 when I was pulling out of the driveway. The only positive thing that early is the traffic is lighter. Got to Sue's and she drove us into Vancouver. It was a great day! We had presentations, demonstrations and 5 make and takes. We did however have to kill some time from the time the seminar ended to the SCS dinner at 8pm. Can you believe that on a Friday night the Harbour Centre Mall closes at 6pm? How crazy is that? So we ended up walking to the Old Spaghetti Factory and having an appy and drink while we waited for the dinner to start. It went by rather quickly as we were in good company and good conversation. Suzanne did win a door prize. They were Martha Stewart photo clips. She shared them with me. Two for her and two for me. Thanks Sue! Other than that, same old stuff, shopping, cleaning etc. Oh on Saturday was my Mother's day workshop. A couple of ladies came over and we made a beautiful Mother's day card and a Address book. You can check out all the pictures on my craft page link. I did the Costco thing today, I took Shane and visited Lia yesterday while Ryan was in school. I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. I'm so tired! Anyway, got to get some cleaning done, it's driving me crazy! Canucks are do or die tonight. They are down 3-1 in the series. We can do it! We have done it 3/6 times before. Not bad averages. And of course the piece de resistance is a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy. So you know what I'll be doing tonight! BTW, Aysha, I talked to Dave about you staying with us, and Yoda too! NO PROBLEM! You're in girl. You just need to know when to get what you want....LOL. Hope you're well, I did read your blog, just haven't had a chance to comment. Beautiful pictures by the way.

Ciao for now,
Tara

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yes, that was a fun day. A long day, especially for you because you were very tired. A great day for me to re-charge the ole battery! Thank you for the day, and the dinner. So many ideas! I'm looking forward to my "wow" purchase.

Tankgirlxx said...

sounds like a good time at your stampin up event and shared door prizes! bonus. Go Canucks! can't wait to see hockey again, perhaps we'll have to go to a live game, you and I. Wohoo!! Fab news about staying. You are a star!!

Guess What?