Wednesday, May 9

Keeping Busy


I have been keeping myself busy...kids help. Anyway, I've been stamping my little heart out. I finished a 7 card (front only) swap and posted today. I made a dozen blessing/advice cards for Sue's neice Lindsay with a box, and I have made 1 out of 12 announcements. I had to get out of my head and onto the table. Check out my craft blog for the pictures. Oh, and I made my uncle a birthday card for his 60th birthday. Other than that it's been the same routine around here.

BTW: Happy Birthday Charmaine!!!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Busy, busy girl! I haven't looked yet but I'm sure all the things you made look great!

I love that pic of Ryan and Shane, how sweet. That will be a keeper for when they're teenagers and fighting, you can say, "see you really do love each other!"

Happy Birthday to Charmaine too! Have a wonderful dinner with friends!

Tankgirlxx said...

Wow, I don't know how you find the time nor the energy to do all the crafts as well as be a Mom and run a household! The stuff you made all looks totally amazing as always! Take care, don't wear yourself out too much!

Guess What?