Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, what a day so far. I do have to say that I woke up feeling the best I have felt in a few weeks. Not to say that I'm pain free or anything but my feet and legs weren't so cramped up. Thanks Mike for the great adjustment! I do believe that may have been just what I needed. Today my hands and wrists hurt more than my feet and knees. I'm keeping on with the cetyl myristoleate, the omega 3-6-9, and the fenugreek and rich milk tea. I continue to take the advil and the T1's to take the edge off of the pain.

Ryan and Shane and I walked to Sardis Elementary this morning for an open house from 9:30 - 10:30am. Great Vice Principal - Mr. Klassen. They had a Valentine's craft for Ryan to do and snacks. He got a free Clifford book to bring home too! Oh, and a goodie bag! We got to tour the school and see the gym. Seems like a real nice school! After that we got a call from Wal-Mart. Our kitchen table had arrived. We flew back out the door and off to Abbotsford to pick it up. Now I just have to put it together. Hopefully before Dave gets home with our Rendez Vous supper. I just can't wait. I will post more of a blog later after supper. All the best..........

2 comments:

Sue said...

So, how was dinner? I'm sure scrumptious! Beef or Lamb?

Glad you are feeling better today, it's amazing what a little "adjustment" can do. Thank goodness we know a good Chiropractor!

Love ya, Sue

Kaili said...

Hey Tara,
Welcome to the blogging world! It's quite addicting I must say. But fun!

You are so lucky to have Rendez Vous for dinner, yummy, my mouth is watering thinking about it. I love their dressing!!!
Happy Valentines Day!

Guess What?