Tuesday, June 13

Getting to know me....

Everyone has probably seen one of these in their inbox email. I just received this one from my friend Kelli and decided that I would share it on my blog. Hopefully everyone I emailed it to will send it back to me to read. I like seeing how much I actually know about them.


It is fun and easy 48 questions to answer.

1. FIRST NAME? Tara

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? More like anything....The "Halls of Tara" from Scarlet of O'Hara

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? a tear or real cry? I get choked up all the time but a real cry...grandma's funeral.

4 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? when I take my time, when it's messy, it's horrid.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Depends on if I have to make it....Tim Horton's is the Chicken Club, but if I have to make it, I like Ham.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?- Of course, I'm awesome....haha

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? If a blog counts than yes, a written journal no. And Kelli, I'm waiting for your update on blogger......:)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, unless someone took them without me lookin'

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way in hell...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Kellog's Vanilla Almond...I hide it from Dave so he won't eat it all on me.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not....too far down...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally or physically? Mentally-yes, Physically-not really.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Tiger Ice Cream from Birchwood Dairy.

14. SHOE SIZE? 8

15. RED OR PINK? Red.....yuk pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mom

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Definitely, love reading about everyone and praise myself on how much I actually knew about them.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue shorts and bare feet

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Supper, steak, mashed potatoes and carrots.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the hum of my computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELL? Shane's head

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kelli

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their height

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, we've been friends for like 20 years. I think I'm getting old....

27. FAVOURITE DRINK? alcoholic or non-alcoholic? I like Coke, but rarely drink it, and I like Belini's but rarely drink those either. I do like my Decaf Timmy's double/double.

28. FAVOURITE SPORT? to watch or play? I love watching hockey, but don't really play sports, I like riding horses, does that count as a sport?

29. EYE COLOR? Brown, and you know what people say about people with brown eyes............

30. HAT SIZE? I agree too.....dumb question.....

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, some people believe I should......:)

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Mexican/Greek it's a tie

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? won't watch a scary movie to save my life....so I guess happy endings.

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light blue

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither, i'm a spring or fall girl myself......

36. HUGS OR KISSES? -Hugs

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Sex in a pan.....I know what you're thinking.....

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Cassandra

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jo

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None, don't have time to read. Unless you count blogs, I like to read blogs.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? drop of water

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Canadian Idol/CSI which I missed the very end 'cause Shane woke up.

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? my childrens laughter-I'll go with Kelli's answer........

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, they were mom's favorite.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Which is further? Toronto or California?

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Setting the VCR

47. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Burnaby

48 WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Kelli

If anyone wants to copy and paste....feel free.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Nice blog. Now I know "even more" about you!

Guess What?