Monday, June 5

Pictures from the weekend...

Blogger is giving me grief. It won't let me add pictures to my blog, so hopefully, I can show you some from here.



Here is the rainbow that I made for Ryan's wagon for the Yarrow Days Parade. It turned out pretty good if I don't say so myself.


Here is the rainbow on Ryan's wagon. He was a little grumpy. He didn't want his picture or and video taken at all.


This was taken at the MB Church at the end of the parade route. This is the preschool's float and some of the participants. Very colorful!

This is the prize that got away.....Poor Ryan.....after being lucky enough to win it, mommy didn't secure it well enough to the stroller. It flew up up and away......I think I was more upset than he was.


Poor Shane, here's a picture of him with a high fever and just all in all out of sorts.

Kaitlyn getting ready to open her birthday presents. Her cousins Brandi and Kirsten at her sides.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love the pictures Tara. I especially love the "rainbow" that took til the wee hours to complete, it looks fabulous!

I'm sure once the parade was over Ryan wanted to go again right?

Wow, Kaitlyn sure looks grown up. Man how time flies.

Glad to hear all went well and you are resting now that it is all done.

Guess What?